TT-400 Chiropractic Treatment Table - Techniques Tables
Tilt Frame Design
No more falling off cushions
The Newly redesigned Techniques TT-400 Chiropractic Treatment Table offers better performance with smooth, quick, quiet and easier to engage drop sections, which derived through extensive research while participating in Thompson Technique Seminars.
These treatment tables are ideal for any practitioner who does not require the need to continuously adjust the table height. The table height can be manually adjusted to a height that best suits individual practitioners needs.
All Techniques Tables are manufactured with the highest grade materials for durability and reliability. The new modern designed base along with welded steel construction make for a strong and sturdy frame.
All cushions are made with a premium health care grade upholstery and high density foam allowing for minimal effort adjusting, while providing maximum patient comfort.
With many different features and options available, this table is suitable for many uses, such as Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, ART and can also be customized to accommodate any health care practitioners needs.
This stylish modern treatment table will enhance the appearance of any existing or new clinic.
- 21″ (53cm) wide adjusting surface
- Manually adjustable table height 18″ – 24″ (46cm – 61cm)
- High density foam
- Multi-directional head piece (elevation and tilt. With 2 split cushions with arm rests)
- Elevating pelvic, lumbar and knee break sections with leg extension
- Foot activated drops with pedals located on both sides of the table (when drop section is added)
- Levelling floor glides
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Premium Double stitched health care grade upholstery available in a wide range of colours
- Table is fully upgradeable at any time, upgrades simply bolt on
- TT-200 Cervical drop section
- TT-201 Upper thoracic drop section
- TT-202-1 Thoracic elevating drop section
- TT-202-2 Thoracic drop section (drop only)
- TT-203-1 Lumbar elevating drop section
- TT-203-2 Lumbar drop section (drop only)
- TT-260 Side extensions (4 cushions widen the table surface area when needed)
- Table can be custom made to specific needs (call for details)
- Custom Top Selection