The Techniques Model TT-525 Breakaway Treatment Table is strong and sturdy with the added feature of an up to 5-3/4″ thoracic breakaway section to provide comfort to patients with a large abdominal region. Through extensive research done while participating in Thompson Technique Seminars the newly designed smooth, quick, quiet and easier to engage drop sections were incorporated into this table.
The TT-525 is available with two types of height adjustability. Choose the manual pump elevation to raise and lower the treatment table with no wires or cords to hassle over. Choose the electric elevation model and enjoy effortless height adjustability at a push of a button.
All 500 series treatment tables offer a 7″ (18cm) adjustable height range from standard 19″ – 26″ (48cm – 66cm) or optional 23″ – 30″ (58cm – 76cm).
All Techniques Tables are manufactured with the highest grade materials for durability and reliability. The new modern designed base along with welded steel construction make for a strong and sturdy frame.
All cushions are made with a premium health care grade upholstery and high density foam allowing for minimal effort adjusting, while providing maximum patient comfort.
With many different features and options available, this table is suitable for many uses, such as Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, ART and can also be customized to accommodate any health care practitioners needs.
- 21″ wide adjusting surface
- Standard height 19″ – 26″ (48cm – 66cm)
- Electric Elevations with 2 foot pedals included (TT-525-E only)
- High density foam
- Multidirectional head piece (elevation and tilt, two split cushions with arm rests)
- Adjustable thoracic breakaway section (breakaway and elevate)
- Elevating thoracic, lumbar and knee break sections with leg extension
- Levelling floor glides
- Sturdy steel construction
- Premium Double stitched health care grade upholstery available in a wide range of colours
- Table is fully upgradeable at any time, upgrades simply bolt on
- TT-200 Cervical drop section
- TT-202-3 Thoracic elevating drop section (hand activated)
- TT-203-1 Lumbar elevating drop section (foot activated)
- TT-203-2 Lumbar drop section (drop only) (foot activated)
- Table can be custom made to specific needs (call for details)
- Inter-changeable head rest (call for details)