TT-550 Multi-Therapist Treatment Table - Techniques Tables
The Newly redesigned Techniques TT-550 Multi-Therapist Treatment Table is designed for today’s multidisciplinary or rehabilitation practice. This ‘hybrid’ table is a chiropractic, osteopathic, massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, naturopath, podiatry table or chair combined into one.
The multiple functions of this unique treatment table makes it ideal for clinics where multiple practitioners share a room and treatment table.
The TT-550 Multi-Therapist Treatment Table is manufactured with the highest grade materials for durability and reliability. The new modern designed base along with welded steel construction make for a strong and sturdy frame.
The cushions are made with a premium health care grade upholstery and come with a standard medium density foam to allow for maximum patient comfort yet still provide a firm surface for easy adjusting.
This table can also be customized to accommodate any health care practitioners needs.
- 24″ (61cm) wide treatment surface
- Standard height 24.5″ – 31.5″ (62cm – 80cm)
- Electric Elevations with 2 foot pedals included (TT-550-E only)
- Medium density foam
- Tilting one piece cushion head rest with face cradle
- Back Rest (allows the therapist to use the table a both an examination table and chair)
- Thoracic and lumbar elevating section with leg rest extension
- Levelling floor glides
- Sturdy steel construction
- Premium Double stitched health care grade upholstery available in a wide range of colours
- Table is fully upgradeable at any time, upgrades simply bolt on
- TT-200 Cervical drop section (chiropractic head rest style only)
- TT-202-4 Thoracic elevating drop section (foot activated)
- TT-204-1 MT lumbar elevating drop section (hand activated)
- TT-204-2 MT lumbar drop section (drop only) (hand activated)
- TT-251 Chiropractic style head rest (elevation & tilt. 2 split cushions with arm rests)
- TT-262 MT Side extensions (2 cushions used to widen the table surface as needed & turn into chair arms when back rest is in up position)
- TT-280 High density foam
- optional height 21″ – 28″ (53cm – 71cm) (TT-550-E only)
- Table can be custom made to specific needs (call for details)
- Inter-changeable head rest (call for details)