The Newly redesigned Techniques TT-700 Treatment Table offers better performance with smooth, quick, quiet and easier to engage drop sections, which derived through extensive research while participating in Thompson Technique Seminars.
This table eliminates the need to bend over while treating patients resulting in less stress on the practitioners back. Simply raise or lower the table from 18″ – 34″ (45.7cm – 86cm) and adjust with ease.
All Techniques Tables are manufactured with the highest grade materials for durability and reliability. The new modern designed base along with welded steel construction make for a strong and sturdy frame.
All cushions are made with a premium health care grade upholstery and high density foam allowing for minimal effort adjusting, while providing maximum patient comfort.
With many different features and options available, this table is suitable for many uses, such as Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, ART and can also be customized to accommodate any health care practitioners needs.
This stylish modern treatment table will enhance the appearance of any existing or new clinic.
- 21″ (53cm) wide treatment surface
- Standard height 18″ – 34″ (45.7cm – 86cm)
- Electric Elevation with 2 foot pedals included
- High density foam
- Multidirectional head piece (elevation and tilt, two split cushions with arm rests)
- Elevating thoracic, lumbar and knee break sections with leg extension
- Foot activated drops with pedals located on both sides of the table (when drop section is added)
- Levelling floor glides
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide assortment of colours in health care grade upholstery
- Table is fully upgradeable at any time, upgrades simply bolt on
- TT-200 Cervical drop section
- TT-201 Upper thoracic drop section
- TT-202-1 Thoracic elevating drop section
- TT-202-2 Thoracic drop section (Drop Only)
- TT-203-1 Lumbar elevating drop section
- TT-203-2 Lumbar drop section (Drop Only)
- TT-260 Side extensions (4 cushions widen the table surface area when needed)
- Table can be custom made to specific needs (call for details)
- Inter-changeable head rest (call for details)