The Newly redesigned Techniques TT-750 Multi-Therapist Treatment Table is the most versatile table on the market today. It is designed for today’s multidisciplinary or rehabilitation practice.
This table eliminates the need to bend over while treating patients resulting in less stress on the practitioners back. Simply raise or lower the table from 20″ – 36″ (51cm – 91.5cm) and adjust with ease.
This “hybrid” table is a chiropractic, osteopathic, massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, naturopath, podiatry table or chair combined into one.
The cushions are made with a premium health care grade upholstery and come with a standard medium density foam to allow for maximum patient comfort yet still providing a firm surface for easy adjusting.
The table functions as both an examination chair or treatment table which is ideal for clinics where multi practitioners share a room and treatment table.
This table can also be customized to accommodate any health care practitioners needs.
All Techniques Tables are manufactured with the highest grade materials for durability and reliability.
The new modern designed base along with welded steel construction make for a strong and sturdy frame.
This stylish modern treatment table will enhance the appearance of any existing or new clinic.
- Treatment surface 24″ (61cm) wide
- Standard height 20″ – 36″ (51cm – 91.5 cm)
- Electric Elevations with 2 foot pedals included
- Medium density foam
- Tilting one piece cushion head rest with face cradle
- Back Rest (allows the therapist to use the table as both an examination table and chair)
- Thoracic and lumbar elevating sections with leg extension
- Levelling floor glides
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide assortment of colours in health care grade upholstery
- Table is fully upgradeable at any time, upgrades simply bolt on
- TT-200 Cervical drop section (chiropractic head rest style only)
- TT-202-4 Thoracic elevating drop section (foot activated)
- TT-204-1 MT lumbar elevating drop section (hand activated)
- TT-204-2 MT lumbar drop section (drop only) (hand activated)
- TT-251 Chiropractic style head rest (elevation & tilt. 2 split cushions with arm rests)
- TT-262 MT Side extensions (2 cushions used to widen the table surface as needed & turn into chair arms when back rest is in up position)
- T-280 High density foam
- Table can be custom made to specific needs (call for details)
- Inter-changeable head rest (call for details)